Sudzz FX Enhance Daily Conditioner is an ultra-light blend for all hair types to detangle and smooth for easier combability. It surrounds hair with all-day protection and adds body without weight.
- Certified organic homeopathically balanced botanicals of asparagus, parsley, cucumber and sandalwood: Naturally exfoliates, soothes and balances the scalp and skin.
- Nano Emulsion: Improves wet and dry combability.
- Citrus Grandis Extract: pH balancer to 3.5, improving overall appearance to the hair.
TIPS, TRICKS & COCKTAILS
- Use directly after a color to help lock in and seal color; shampoo once, rinse, apply Enhance, wait one minute, rinse and re-shampoo.
- Permanent wave: Add 1 tsp into your neutralizer to help prevent over-oxidation. Use after any chemical service to lower the PH and close the cuticle while adding shine and comb-ability.
- Apply directly to sunburn to cool, sooth and calm irritated skin.
- Excellent for shaving.
How to Use
Apply after Shampooing with any of Sudzz FX shampoo's leave on for one minute and rinse.
Water (Eau), Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Metho- sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Stearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Asparagus Officinalis Stem Extract, Pterocarpus Santalinus Wood Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Potassium Dimethicone PEG-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polysorbate-60, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15986).