A sea-salt bath therapy for a remineralizing soak or all-over skin polishing. Help ease the body into deep relaxation with naturally-warming Coriander, Cinnamon and Ginger. When used as a scrub, Sea Salts and Kelp help smooth and polish skin. As a soak, these ingredients combine with stress-reducing essential oils of Sandalwood, Lavender, Orange and Clary Sage to render skin silky-smooth. Invigorate the body and senses with revitalizing Tea Tree and Lemon essential oils. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
- Helps ease the body into deep relaxation when used as a soak.
- Amazing as a scrub on rough parts of the body.
- Skin is left revitalized with a smooth finish.
Pour into your pedicure bath for an aromatherapeutic soak.
How to Use
- For a mineral soak: Pour a small amount into a warm bath.
- For a spa style exfoliation: Shake a small amount onto wet hands or mix into a paste with 2 pumps of Stress Relief Treatment Oil and gently massage over the entire body, concentrating on elbows, knees and heels.
Sodium Chloride, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp), Essential Oils of: Santalum Album (Sandalwood), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark, Amyris Balsamifera Bark, Salvia Sclarea (Clary), Pogostemon Cablin, Cananga Odorata Flower, Lavandula Hybrida, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf; Silybum Marianum Powder, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Powder, Eugenia Caryophyllus Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Powder, Ilex Paraguariensis Powder, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Bioflavonoids) Peel Powder, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Powder, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Powder, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Powder, Berberis Vulgaris Powder, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Papain, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Limonene, Linalool., Benzophenone-4, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben.