This Exfoliant is safe for all skin types.
- This rich emollient boasts “physician’s grade” microdermabrasion crystals, which slough off layers of dead skin cells to reveal dramatically brighter skin.
- This product also contains Vitamin C, which is known for its brightening properties, slowing the production of melanin in the skin, and evening skin tone.
- It is important not to over-exfoliate. By removing too much of the epidermis, you can unbalance the skin’s natural line of defense against dehydration and infection. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use of the product.
- Gently massage the product across damp skin, without applying too much pressure, and rinse thoroughly.
- People with Normal/Combination Skin should exfoliate at least twice a week.
- Those with Oily Skin should consider exfoliating three to four times a week. Dry and Sensitive Skin Types should only exfoliate as needed.
Water/ Eau, Aluminum Oxide/Alumina, Polysorbate 60, Behenyl Trimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate ( Vitamin A), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Tocopherol ( Vitamin E), Dimethicone, Hamamelis, Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Fragrance/ Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate