What is this product?
Milk Shake Color Split the new colouring additive with a barrier-effect that allows for the overlapping of different shades at the same time without needing foils and without smearing or staining.
- Can be applied to one strand by applying one shade to the roots and another to the lengths, without needing to disconnect the two
- Alternatively, it can be applied to different sections that are next to each other without having to separate them to avoid colour overlapping
- Color split makes the colouring formula more compact, making application easier
- ideal and recommended for shade combinations of up to 3 levels difference. It is best to avoid contrasting tones (e.g. intense reds on blonds).
- does not interfere with lightening, highlights/lowlights, or grey coverage.
How To Use
for each shade, first mix the colour and the developer, then add 3 g of color split for every 30 g of colour, and mix well. Shake well before use.
Apply milk_shake incredible oil to clean, damp hair before the styling process. milk_shake incredible oil can also be sprayed onto dry hair for a high gloss effect.
It contains aloe vera extract, an emollient, restorative and protective ingredient that has a unique, natural regenerating effect. milk_shake color split unleashes the need for creativity and allows for multicolour techniques without using foils or strips.