Sudzz FX Moxee Reconstructing Conditioner provides nourishment and restores weak, lifeless, critically damaged hair. It rebuilds, revitalizes and restores offering instantaneously renewed, stronger hair.
- Certified organic homeopathically balanced botanicals of asparagus, parsley, cucumber and sandalwood: Naturally exfoliates, soothes and balances the scalp and skin.
- Nano Emulsion: Improves wet and dry combability.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Penetrating properties that help to strengthen the hair.
- Shea Butter: Adds and retains moisture.
Apply after Shampooing with any of Sudzz FX shampoo's, leave on for one minute and rinse.
TIPS, TRICKS & COCKTAILS
- Cleanse with Nyrvana Purifying Shampoo to remove impurities, rinse and towel blot-dry to remove excess moisture. Apply ample amount of Moxee and distribute evenly throughout the hair. Secure with a plastic cap and place under a warm dryer for 5 – 8 minutes. Rinse and proceed with chemical service or style.
Water (Eau), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, glycerin, Trideceth-12, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Cyclomethicone, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Asparagus Officinalis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Santalum Album Wood Extract, Tetrasodium Edta, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol-10, Ascorbic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polysorbate-60, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Potassium Dimethicone Peg-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Violet 2 (Ci 60725), Blue 1 (Ci 42090).