Topical Breakout Treatment
Concentrated spot treatment to accelerate breakout clearing. Before moisturizing, apply as a spot treatment directly to breakouts: this 5% Benzoyl Peroxide treatment, fortified with Zinc Sulfate, Tea Tree and Sage, helps control bacteria, reduce irritation and shield against free radical damage. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
- Quickly dries breakouts.
- Calming botanicals help soothe redness.
- Helps regulate oil production to control future breakouts.
Special Clearing Booster can be mixed with Oil Control Lotion or your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer to boost skin clearing benefits.
How to Use
- Before moisturizing, apply as a spot treatment to problem areas and allow to dry.
- Can also be used to boost clearing benefits of Oil Control Lotion, prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer, and other MediBac Clearing products.
- Apply every 6 to 8 hours as needed until breakout clears.
Active ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (5.00%). Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root, Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclodextrin, Hydrolyzed Algin, Silica, Zinc Sulfate, Benzophenone-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylene, Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.