Bioelements SPF 50 FaceScreen reduces existing fine lines and wrinkles while preventing future damage. Its nourishing formula hydrates the skin with aloe and watercress while shielding the skin against sun damage with broad-spectrum sunscreens. Ginseng root extract helps to prevent moisture loss. Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection to combat free-radical damage. The jar also includes a spatula to prevent contamination.
An anti-aging facial cream with antioxidants and UVA/UVB protection.
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection
- Improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles and the feel of firmness
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Active Ingredients - Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%, Oxybenzone 6%
Inactive Ingredients - Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Cetyl Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water (Aqua, Eau)