Bioelements Sun Diffusing Protector SPF 15 hydrates the skin and shields it during sun exposure to protect against sunburns and premature aging. Citric acid brightens and evens out the skin tone. Lavender and sage oils comfort the skin and alleviate redness. The bottle also features a flip-top cap for easy dispensing.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection
- Provides protection from casual day-in, day-out sun exposure
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
APPLICATION TIP: Tilt the tube at an angle and gently squeeze product into hands, then apply.
Active Ingredients - Avobenzone 2.0%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octocrylene 1.8%, Octisalate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 0.49%
Inactive Ingredients - Aminomethyl Propanol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Water (Aqua, Eau)